Wednesday 25 September 2013

Update

Running it twice reduces variance...



So this month is the worst for the year so far. Had to move down to 16nl. That limit is going quite ok. However i am starting to lose motivation to put in the volume also to write a blog...

It is very likely that i will not remain goldstar, which i had achived for two straight months. That is nothing to be worried about though. I won't complete the whole reload bonus. Now this is not very good.

The good thing is that i think my stagnation with poker is bound to end. Either i am going to improve or i am going to stop playing so much ( really not that much, but it is to me). The main thing keeping me here is to get some money on the side.

I will continue playing mtt's sometimes.

The best thing lately is Lithuania taking down silver in Eurobasket 2013 in Slovenia!




No comments:

Post a Comment