Sunday 1 September 2013

2013 August results and September goals









Results:

So the summer of 2013 is done. And now it is time to review and sum up the results. This month was very frustrating for me. So here are the results:

-133,71$ Cash game winnings
-12,40$ Tournament winnings
125$ Bonuses
***********************
 -21,11$ Total

Goals review:

1) play 50k hands.
Almost did that, 42,2k
2) remain goldstar
Easily
3) try to not check results while playing because i seem to tilt easily when i am losing
No way, this caused my results a lot
4) make notes and review hands after every day
I could say 70% done
5) if my bankroll grows try out 50nl tables
It did not grow
6) non poker. Lets say run 30 km
Lets say 0 km.


September goals:

1) 2800 VPPS (for re-load bonus. This is funny because i was trying to make deposit for a max of 600$ and failed. I transfered my currency just a bit short as i needed 6 more dollars for full 600. That means i lost 10$.)

That is it. I think setting other goals is no use for me because they do not seem very important.

GL to all

No comments:

Post a Comment