Monday 14 January 2013

Variance



Would have been so nice to take down that 3 way pot. Considering that I'm recovering from a downswing causeed by tilt. But that's just variance. I guess it's more disguisting when it comes up on mtt's.

So...

Yesterday I was playing daily dollar rebuy on full tilt. It was about 5 hours in the tournament. I was ITM. there were 60ish players. I was holding a pretty good about average stack , when this happens.




There seems to be some problem with the board. It ran 2hJdJs2c5s .I guess there was no need to shove over the river, but there were only 2 combinations that beat me. 22 and J5 . Few hands later i busted out for a small cash. It's really dissapointing as i managed to get 2nd place on this tournament a month ago.

Anyways , that's variance.

Good luck to all

No comments:

Post a Comment