Wednesday 30 January 2013

January wrap up

So this month got to be a turning point for me. I'll explain that later. First of all, lets review my goals set for january.[ ] regain confidence by moving down to 16-25 nlDone.
[ ] analyze my game moreNope. just a few hand reviews after bad days
[ ] finish my uni examsDid it. It is my first straight ten semester :)
[ ] relax before the last semester for my bachelors degreeDid some of this as me and gf enjoyed winter here. Also booked airplane tickets and hotel to Paris. Very excited.
[ ] 10 k hands7k. the pace was good , however stopped playing cash somewhere in the middle
[ ] reduce tiltfailed big time.
[ ] read more booksread some sng strategy and photography book
[ ] profitBreakeven with rakeback and sng
[ ] blogDone more blogging than expected


So the turning point.

A friend of mine recently started playing poker again. He plays sng and some tournaments and sattelites. We talk a lot and he said to me that i should try it out. He also said that it should be easy for me. Since he had a lot of success and i am tired of being breakeven cash player I will give it a try. 

Here are my cash results for this month. I think i will try to play some cash at the more profitable evenings.





No comments:

Post a Comment