Wednesday 3 April 2013

A fresh new start

As I wrote earlier I will try to get back to playing cash. My buddy who plays poker professionally will help me to improve. My cash playing history at pokerstars begins in the summer of 2010. I started with 30 bucks and climbed up the limits. Until nl25... There i played break even for a very long time. Then after a better run at the tables i managed to move up to nl50. The start was incredible. As you can see in the graph (that huge peak). But i guess i was just a fish on a heater :) after that i moved down. Untill now there were a mix of stakes. Something like: 25nl-->50nl-->25nl-->16nl-->25nl-->50nl-->25 nl. This is complicated :)

Anyways now i am starting a new period. And i will try to learn as previously somewhere in the process i stoped improving and learning.


No comments:

Post a Comment